Preliminary sizing can be obtained by measuring rider height. Click here to start your sizing and fit.
Ordering, Shipping, Warranty, & Returns
Your Ventum is built specifically to your order. As such, lead time varies depending on the build specs and component availability. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For Standard shipping in the continental US, Ventum uses a custom, oversized bike box and the bike will arrive 98% assembled. You simply need to install the wheels and seatpost and you’ll be ready to ride. Torque wrench is required.
For bikes shipped outside of the continental US, the bike will arrive 85% assembled. Upon delivery, you will need to install the wheels, seatpost, and the stem onto the steerer tube.
Financing & Trade-Ups
Ventum is partnered with The Pro's Closet for trade-ups. If you're interested in trading-in your current bike to receive a discount on a new Ventum, please follow these steps:
1. Do not place an order on our site until Ventum Support has arranged a trade-up assessment of your current bike with The Pro's Closet.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Make, model, size, and approximate year of your current bike or frameset*.
- Hi-resolution profile photos of the bike's drive-side and non-drive-side.
- The bike's serial number.
- List any upgrades made from the stock build, and whether those will be included on the trade-in bike.
3. We'll submit your bike to The Pro's Closet for a trade-up valuation, and share their offer with you. You can also submit your bike directly on The Pro's Closet's website, and share that offer with email@example.com
4. If The Pro's Closet makes an offer on your bike and you'd like to proceed, we'll email you a custom invoice for your new Ventum, and discount the order total by the trade-up value.
5. Your trade-up bike will need to be boxed and shipped directly to The Pro's Closet within two weeks. A shipping label will be emailed to you within a day or two.
*The trade-up bikes or framesets must be located in the continental United States. We cannot accept a trade-up outside of the lower 48.
Yes, we offer financing through Klarna for most customers in the USA.
General Product Information
Ventum One Disc - 28mm max (700x28C)
NS1 - Tires measuring up to 30mm in width (700x30C)
GS1 - Tires measuring up to 42mm in width (700x42C) *The GS1 can run 650b wheels, with tires measuring up to 48mm in width)
NS1 and Ventum One Disc builds will be set up tubeless when upgraded to carbon wheelsets, and shipped fully assembled.
All GS1 builds will be set up tubeless with any wheelset when shipped fully assembled, regardless of the wheelset.
Ventum typically does not install tubeless sealant in the tires when the bike is shipped in a box, but does include two small bottles of sealant.
The NS1 and Ventum One Disc, when paired with our alloy wheelsets, will be set up with clincher tires and inner tubes.